Friday, April 6, 2012

21 Ways to Read a Tarot Card

Years ago I punhased Mary Greer's 21Ways to Read a Tarot Card, but never actually got around to doing the exercises. Now, with the arrival of my new Steampunk Tarot and the start of this blog, I'm inspired to give it a go.

The first step asks you to draw three cards that would be good for you to work with for the length of time it will take you to complete the exercises and chose one of those three to work with. I got the Wheel of Fortune (big surprise, right?), Ace of Pentacles, and The Moon.

I'm choosing to work with The Moon, because it is another card that has been coming up for me lot lately, and, being a bit more detailed in most decks than the other two, it will probably be more fun to work with.






No comments:

Post a Comment